The Institute for Knowledge Mobilization has a strategic partnership with the University of Ottawa Centre for Continuing Education to offer a portfolio of learning opportunities.
Certificate in Knowledge Management
The Certificate in Knowledge Management Program at the University of Ottawa Centre for Continuing Education, designed and delivered in conjunction with the Institute for Knowledge Mobilization, is crafted to address the need for consistency and quality of training in knowledge management. With the sharp focus on real-world application that our training is known for, the program delivers insights into the current state of the knowledge environment and teaches cutting-edge practices for knowledge management. You will learn from acclaimed trainers who are practicing experts in the field. After completing the program, you will hold a certificate to demonstrate your knowledge.
For more information, contact:
Centre for Continuing Education, University of Ottawa, 55 Laurier Avenue East, 12th Floor, Ottawa ON K1N 6N5
- Knowledge Brokering: creating links between people and knowledge
- Designing a Knowledge Mobilization Strategy
- Communities of practice: creating, managing, sustaining
- Data Visualization: Helping you to see what your data wants you to know
- Decision Making: Understanding your personal style
- Learning: Understanding your personal style
- Social Network Analysis: Applications in Community and Public Health
- Crowd Funding: Using the Power of the Crowd to Fund Your Projects
Please do not hesitate to contact us with your needs.